Honest Beef Mother's Day Menu
Treat your best gal to a home-cooked meal on Mother's Day! We did the heavy lifting for you by creating a Mother's Day Menu below. Now all you need is to order her favorite steak, make a quick trip to the market, and follow the directions below!
Easy, and a wonderfully thoughtful gift. We promise we won't tell her the menu wasn't your idea ;)
**Don't forget to pick up flowers for a centerpiece!
- Order her favorite cuts
- Quick trip to the market. Use our Mother's Day Menu as a grocery list.
🌷Sunday, Mother's Day
- Pour her a nice glass of wine
- Light the grill and follow our Mother's Day Menu directions
Appetizer: Jalapeño Poppers
- 10 Whole Jalapeños
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 5 slices bacon (optional)
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out seeds and white membranes
- Fill each half with cream cheese
- Cut bacon slices in half so you have 10 shorter pieces. *The bacon is optional - you can also skip.
- Match jalapeño halves back together and wrap bacon around them, securing with a toothpick or on a skewer.
- Grill until the bacon is crispy and the jalapeños are tender. The cheese should be soft but not melted.
Main Dish: Her favorite steak on the grill
- Make sure you know how she likes her meat cooked! Here's a grilling guide to help you out.
- Salt, pepper, and high heat. Depending on the cut, give it a nice sear for 2 minutes on each side, then cook until the desired internal temperature has been reached.
Grilled Corn on the Cob: just shuck and put on the grill, turning once you see a slight browning on the corn.
Spring Salad: Top a fresh green salad with chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, and mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt, and ground black pepper, mix, and serve.
Watermelon: Cut and serve!
Dessert: Ice Cream Sundaes
- Her favorite flavor of ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Toppings: assorted sprinkles, berries, maraschino cherries, chocolate and caramel sauce, chocolate chips, peanuts, crushed Oreos, granola, etc.
- Ice cream cones (optional)